CODEit allows children aged 3 up to 17 to turn their ideas into reality through programming, 3D modeling and animation workshops.
The learning tools used in CODEit workshops are free of charge used by thousands of children worldwide. CODEit workshops are delivered at your school ICT facilities and will provide a fun learning environment that is closely aligned with the ICT KS1, KS2 and KS3 requirements.
“The best thing during the CODEit workshop was that we got to build and play fun games” Pupil
Our franchising model will enable franchisees to earn revenue when they deliver CODEit workshops in their community. CODEit will provide a welcome pack filled with tools to ensure new franchisees get up-and-running quickly and successfully.
The welcome pack provides the following benefits to each franchisee.
- Train-the-trainer program on each App and Software used during CODEit workshops
- Knowledge transfer about our battle-tested CODEit workshops teaching methodology
- In-person or over Skype attendance to first franchisee delivered workshop
- Contact details of our assigned CODEit workshops teaching masters
CODEit workshop hand-outs
CODEit will make available several hand-outs to each franchisee, including:
- Centralised billing to schools and pay-out to franchisee
- Certificate of conclusion distribution
- Feedback form distribution to pupils and schools
- Pupils’ CODEit t-shirt
- Franchisee instructor’s CODEit t-shirt
CODEit will invite each franchisee to attend our regular meetings where additional training and latest news are shared. This has proven to be a great opportunity for the franchisee to make their mark and contribute to building even better CODEit workshops.
Our philosophy at CODEit is to divide before we can multiply! CODEit will remunerate our franchisees adequately based on their school acquisition and CODEit workshops delivered.
Contact us for details
+44(0)7979 828 189